Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Planning for Charlie's Graduation

So, I've been thinking of ways to make Charlie's graduation from the Air Force special...One of the ideas I came up with is to make custom shirts for each of us to wear to his Airman's run. I got the idea originally from one of the wives of a pilot in my ex's unit... Once year for the unit's Christmas party, each member of the family wore a shirt that said "John's Flight Crew". They had gone a bit over the top as it was a family containing the wife and 5 girls.. so the shirts had red marabou on the collar.. But it got me thinking that maybe we could do something along the same lines. So, i got my big butt over to cafe press and designed something i found acceptable. I decided on red lettering because he's in the 320th Training squadron and they will be wearing red shirts during the run.. Here's what I came up with - tell me what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment